Props and Costumes

Image result for black hoodieImage result for mens black joggers

These are the clothes for my male character will wear, the reason I have chosen these specific items are because I believe it will make my artist look mysterious and unpredictable. Similarly, I believe it fits it with the message I'm trying to prevail in that I want to show that someone can't be defined by external features but in fact everyone shares similarities within. My character will be wearing the same outfit throughout the whole music video. Moreover, my male character will wear a pair of vibrant shoes, this I believe will help show my characters willingness to stand out from the crowd.  


Image result for female black denim jacket  Image result for womens black jeans

This the outfit I have chosen for my female character, I believe this will hold a similar persona as it want it to also add a mysterious element to my character. I have chosen for my character the ripped jeans for the reason that I think it holds sentimental value to the message I aim to deliver, in that it symbolises ones struggle. My female character will similarly be wearing the same outfit throughout the whole music video. 



Image result for paper white heart



The paper heart plays a crucial part in the story of my music video in that it rectifies the message I'm wanting to prevail. In my music video, one of the scenes is a shot of both my characters pulling out a paper heart from their pocket; I've done this to promote the anti-stereotypical thinking about males and females having different feelings in terms of psychological problems. The fact they both pull out similar hearts suggests that they are the same person and share similar qualities. This is the concealed view that I want to promote in that people often compare genders as being different but deep down they are the same even though they may not seem it externally speaking. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shooting Script

Music Website Analysis