Shooting Script

Video
                                 Audio
The song begins with the artist name and logo appearing on the screen. Then it switches to male character walking away from the shot (tracking forward shot). Vice versa with female.  
‘‘Ayy, ayy
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh’’      From  0:15 – 0:24

Male character stood with back to camera (medium long shot), switch to shot of female character doing the same.
With slow movement towards the characters on separate shots in the same location. Constant switch between the two characters with slow moving decrease of distance from camera to artist. (medium shot)

‘’Needless to say, I keep her in check
She was all bad-bad, nevertheless (yeah)
Callin' it quits now, baby, I'm a wreck (wreck)
Crash at my place, baby, you're a wreck (wreck)

From 0:27 – 0:37

First look at the characters, start from low shot and slowly move up to faces. Similarly, constantly switching between characters as the camera progresses up from low to high.

‘’Needless to say, I'm keeping her in check
She was all bad-bad, nevertheless
Callin' it quits now, baby, I'm a wreck
Crash at my place, baby, you're a wreck’’

From 0:37 – 0:48

Side to side shot of characters, used to help show similarities. More focus on the eyes (close up shot)




Both characters pull out paper heart from inside pocket and hold towards camera. (medium zoom shot, then close up of heart)

Change of scenery, characters walking to new location from different areas.
(low to high shot) transition shot from
zoomed into heart to panoramic.

Cinematic video of new location. (long/wide shot)






Both characters walking up hill side (high, low and medium shots)




Characters meet at the top of hill (close ups of both people/ long and wide shot)




Characters stood at the top of hill next to each other (over the shoulder shot)



Ending credits, production company



‘’Thinkin' in a bad way, losin' your grip
Screamin' at my face, baby, don't trip
Someone took a big L, don't know how that felt
Lookin' at you sideways, party on tilt
Ooh-ooh, some things you just can't refuse
She wanna ride me like a cruise
And I'm not tryna lose’’    From 0:50 – 1:10


‘’Then you're left in the dust
Unless I stuck by ya
You're a sunflower’’      From 1:11 – 1:18



‘’I think your love would be too much
Or you'll be left in the dust
Unless I stuck by ya
You're the sunflower
You're the sunflower’’   From 1:19 – 1:31


‘’Every time I'm leavin' on ya
You don't make it easy, no, no
Wish I could be there for ya
Give me a reason to go
Every time I'm walkin' out
I can hear you tellin' me to turn around’’   

From 1:32 – 1:48


‘’Fightin' for my trust and you won't back down

Even if we gotta risk it all right now, oh
I know you're scared of the unknown (known)
You don't wanna be alone (alone)
I know I always come and go (and go)
But it's out of my control’’  From 1:49 – 2:03


‘’And you'll be left in the dust
Unless I stuck by ya
You're a sunflower
I think your love would be too much’’ 

From 2:04 – 2:14


‘’Or you'll be left in the dust
Unless I stuck by ya
You're the sunflower
You're the sunflower
Yeah’’   From 2:15 – 2:30


From 2:30 – 2:50

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Website Analysis

Props and Costumes